=WAR=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of the Warriors of the Apocalypse Revolution.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looks like 205th/ Dogs of war all over again

Go down 
5 posters

How do you feel about the path this clan is on?
This clan will rise out of the ashes like a phoenix.
Looks like 205th/ Dogs of war all over again I_vote_lcap0%Looks like 205th/ Dogs of war all over again I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
We are going strong but need some work.
Looks like 205th/ Dogs of war all over again I_vote_lcap25%Looks like 205th/ Dogs of war all over again I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
I appreciate Frosty's initial efforts but the future looks bleek for this clan.
Looks like 205th/ Dogs of war all over again I_vote_lcap75%Looks like 205th/ Dogs of war all over again I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
I_Will_Kill_You
Master Sergeant [E-8]
Master Sergeant [E-8]

Looks like 205th/ Dogs of war all over again Empty
PostSubject: Looks like 205th/ Dogs of war all over again   Looks like 205th/ Dogs of war all over again Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:10 am

Does it, or does it not?

Frosty, when you fell away from 205th and we were leaderless, you wanted to start Dogs of War and promised us that you would not leave us. Well, you did and the clan never even took off.

A few months ago, I got an email from someone that I didnt think I knew so I almost deleted it without a thought of even looking at it. However, I decided that I should and immediately knew it was you. The email apologized for everything falling apart and invited me back to a new clan, Warriors of the Apocalypse Revolution. When I came to check it out I was hesitant to reapply to be in the clan. After watching it for a few weeks I decided that you had changed and that I would reapply to support you and your members as a former member and as a higher level player giving advice on various operation seven related things.

I am now starting to regret giving you and your new clan my support. Leaving us in the dark like you do makes Me, End, Miro, and Red look like gullible children that you have around just to toy with. I do however understand that everyone has their own personal lives and that things come up which prevent us from communicating with our clan mates but your absence has just gotten to the point that it is plain ridiculous.

I do not mean for this to sound so personal, tese are just my thoughts. Please reply to this and THANK YOU for taking the time to read this if you do.

If anyone else has anything to add, feel free to do so. Just be nice to Frosty.
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
General [O-10]
General [O-10]

PostSubject: Re: Looks like 205th/ Dogs of war all over again   Looks like 205th/ Dogs of war all over again Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:45 am

Couldn't have said it better man, well put. And yes its all those clans aaaaaaaall over again.

Frosty you mean well, but you are not willing to put forth the effort to run a functioning, thriving clan. Either start trying or have our buddies leave us. I like all of you guys and im greatful for this site so i can talk to you all, but visiting a dead clan's site isnt always on my top priorities. Frosty I know you're not busy all day you do have the time to run the clan, but maybe not the motivation. So here is your motivation: Show some signs of life before we all go bye bye.
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
REDPlague
General [O-10]
General [O-10]

PostSubject: Re: Looks like 205th/ Dogs of war all over again   Looks like 205th/ Dogs of war all over again Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:05 pm

just transfer leadership. im willing to take over to run the caln(not always gonna be gaming but ill be checking the site)
Back to top Go down
http://rpconcepts.ucoz.org
I_Will_Kill_You
Master Sergeant [E-8]
Master Sergeant [E-8]

PostSubject: Re: Looks like 205th/ Dogs of war all over again   Looks like 205th/ Dogs of war all over again Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:08 pm

At the rate we are going, if i dont hear from frosty soon i am leaving the site.

All of you have my IGN and im on quite a bit now. also, my name cammo is -BillyMays-.
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
General [O-10]
General [O-10]

PostSubject: Re: Looks like 205th/ Dogs of war all over again   Looks like 205th/ Dogs of war all over again Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:45 am

You have me added in op7? IGN: Dead3nd Red, if you think you can improve this clan I'm willing to vote for a revolution! Sorry frosty, but u gotta do somethin bro.
Back to top Go down
I_Will_Kill_You
Master Sergeant [E-8]
Master Sergeant [E-8]

PostSubject: Re: Looks like 205th/ Dogs of war all over again   Looks like 205th/ Dogs of war all over again Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:18 am

In fact, I do not have you end. I wont be able to log in till at earliest tomorrow. but most likely it will be wednesday.
Back to top Go down
FrostyIce
Lance Corporal [E-3]
Lance Corporal [E-3]

PostSubject: Re: Looks like 205th/ Dogs of war all over again   Looks like 205th/ Dogs of war all over again Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:11 am

I am willling to transfer leadership. Let's say RED as leader, and End as Co-Leader?
Back to top Go down
https://warriorsapocalypse.darkbb.com
EndOfTheLine1
General [O-10]
General [O-10]

PostSubject: Re: Looks like 205th/ Dogs of war all over again   Looks like 205th/ Dogs of war all over again Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:34 am

Sounds like a plan and we can get this ball rollin! IWKY and miro as our advisors.
Back to top Go down
REDPlague
General [O-10]
General [O-10]

PostSubject: Re: Looks like 205th/ Dogs of war all over again   Looks like 205th/ Dogs of war all over again Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:54 pm

ok awsome. ima try to make a home page for u guys when i get a chance. ill recruit in other games(ima runa seprate section for mw2 since im on that alot and i own most ppl)
Back to top Go down
http://rpconcepts.ucoz.org
I_Will_Kill_You
Master Sergeant [E-8]
Master Sergeant [E-8]

PostSubject: Re: Looks like 205th/ Dogs of war all over again   Looks like 205th/ Dogs of war all over again Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:13 pm

Alright, now i actually have a position that matters!
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
General [O-10]
General [O-10]

PostSubject: Re: Looks like 205th/ Dogs of war all over again   Looks like 205th/ Dogs of war all over again Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:31 am

I play mw2 irregularly. Me and a few guys started a clan that i co-lead but i didnt feel like running it and this clan so fuck them lol.
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKIller
1st Lieutenant [O-2]
1st Lieutenant [O-2]
MiroTheKIller

PostSubject: Re: Looks like 205th/ Dogs of war all over again   Looks like 205th/ Dogs of war all over again Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:19 am

ill try to help you recruit on ava when im back in the end of the summer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looks like 205th/ Dogs of war all over again   Looks like 205th/ Dogs of war all over again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looks like 205th/ Dogs of war all over again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=WAR= :: Official =WAR= Information :: Announcements-
Jump to: